To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Do you want more information on Home Warranty Companies? You’ve come to the right place! Our home appliance warranty site specializes in everything home warranty related. If you’re at the beginning of your search, don’t feel overwhelmed. We can help you understand what a home warranty does and how one can benefit you. Start by checking out our individual home warranty company reviews!
Looking for one company in particular to see how they perform? Here is a list (in alphabetical order after our top 3 picks) of home warranty companies for you to take into consideration. Click on one of the links to see the individual, in-depth review including pros, cons, pricing and more.
- Our #1 Pick: TotalProtect – All states except Alaska and Hawaii
- Our #2 Pick: American Home Shield – All states except Alaska
- Our #3 Pick: America’s First Choice (AFC; aka America’s 1st Choice) – All states except Alaska and Hawaii
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty – All states except Alabama, Nevada, New York, Utah and Washington
- Advanced Home Warranty – Available in all 50 states
- Allied Home Warranty – Available in all 50 states
- American Home Guard – Available in all states except MN, TX & WA
- American Home Guardian – Available in Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Utah and Texas
- American Residential Warranty – Available in all 50 states
- Assurant Solutions – Available in Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Texas
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG) – Only available in 14 states
- Choice Home Warranty – Not available in Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Delta Home Protect – Available in all 50 states
- Federal Home Assurance – Available in 48 states (not California or Florida)
- Fidelity National Home Warranty – Only available in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Colorado, Washington and Oregon
- First American Home Buyers Protection – Available in 35 states and Washington DC
- The Home Service Club – Serves 49 states
- HomeServe USA – Available in all 50 states
- Home Warranty of America (HWA) – Available in all 50 states
- HSA Home Warranty – Available in Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin
- InHome Warranty – This company is actually Choice Home Warranty operating under a different name
- Landmark Home Warranty – Available in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas and Utah
- Nationwide Home Warranty – Available in all 50 states
- Old Republic Home Protection – Available in 23 states
- OneGuard Home Warranty – Only in Arizona & Texas
- Secure Home Warranty – Available in all 50 states
- Select Home Warranty – Waiting to hear back from the company
- Stanley Warranty – Available in all 50 states
If you’d like to see how all of the home warranty companies stack up against one another, be sure to check out our large comparison article.
Which company are you considering?