This post may contain affiliate links and we’ll be compensated if you make a purchase. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Are you too busy to keep up with the latest fashion trends? Or maybe you don’t have time to shop for wardrobe must-haves? Wantable, one of the most popular subscription box services, could be your solution. Wantable offers separate monthly box deliveries for women’s clothing, women’s fitness wear and men’s fitness wear. Read our Wantable reviews to see if this addictive personal stylist service is a smart solution for your lifestyle.
How Does Wantable Work?
You start out by taking a brief style quiz, which differs depending on the type of Wantable box you want to order. They’ll ask you a series of questions about your personality, style and color preferences, size, types of clothing you prefer and more. Then you get to “like” or “dislike” a series of photographed outfits to help set up your style profile. Here’s how their subscription boxes work:
Style box (women’s clothing), Women’s Fitness or Men’s Fitness boxes
- Choose your style, fit, and price preferences.
- Receive 5-7 curated items each month (monthly styling fee applies).
- Keep what you love and send back anything you don’t.
- They only bill you for what you keep, and they apply your styling fee to your final purchase.
Key Features of Wantable
- Hundreds of premium clothing brands, including Hudson, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Kensie, Melissa McCarthy, Seven7, Project Social, Alternative Apparel, and Splendid
- Offers sizes XS-3X (0-24W) with their Style box
- Wantable Stream feature: you can view photos and reviews from other customers and request products with just one click
- Refer-a-friend program: earn a $25 credit each time your referrals schedule their first shipment
- Style blog with how-to videos and helpful articles on fashion and beauty
- Wantable fitness boxes featured in Self, Shape and other top publications
How Much Does Wantable Cost?
All Wantable prices include free shipping and returns.
- $20 monthly stylist fee (applied to items you keep but non-refundable if you keep nothing)
- Style box items range from $50-$100 each for tops, pants, jeans, skirts, dresses, outerwear and more
- Women’s Fitness items range from $30-$70 each
- Men’s Fitness items range from $40-$70 each
- Billed only for what you keep
- 5 days to decide what to keep or return
We have a dedicated Wantable Promo Code page to post and discuss coupons.
How Do Customers Weigh In?
What do customers have to say about their experiences with Wantable? Here’s a sample of reviews we found online.
Positive Wantable Reviews
After two months of perfect shipments my 3rd order was lost or stolen. When I emailed customer service to notify them of the issue they sent me a new collection for free and asked if I wanted future orders to ship with a signature required. I thought that was a great idea and have now received every other shipment perfectly, including the replacement order. – Jennifer M., SiteJabber 9/30/2015
Negative Wantable Reviews
Worst website ever. My box came to $250 for absolutely the worst quality of clothing i’ve ever received. Called to complain about the charges and Katie from customer service said she would unsubscribe my account and id immediately get an email for my cancelation, which i never received. Absolutely the worst experience i’ve ever encountered, I would not suggest this website to ANYONE. – Jackie S., SiteJabber 1/26/2017
What Are Wantable’s Roots?
Wantable launched in the fall of 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with three employees and a regional reach. Five years later, Wantable is a multi-million dollar company with more than 100 employees and a national market. Check out this local news interview with Wantable’s CEO before they exploded on the national scene. Note: Wantable no longer offers jewelry, makeup or intimates categories.
What’s Our Final Verdict on Wantable?
There aren’t many monthly subscription services that offer such a wide variety of categories and customization freedom as Wantable. If you’re big into monthly boxes, Wantable makes it easy to satisfy your subscription addiction all in one place. Their items are high quality, and most are priced competitively. We adore the Wantable Stream feature that gives you the option to purchase single items based on other customer reviews. Wantable is certainly worth trying out for a month.
If you want to see more recommendations for similar services, be sure to read our article comparing the best monthly clothing subscriptions. We chose Wantable as our “Best Men’s Fitness” winner.
What experiences have you had with Wantable or other clothing subscription boxes?