To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
What’s the key to safe, smart online use? Security, of course. And one of the best security measures you can take is to invest in a Virtual Protocol Network (VPN).
CyberGhost used to offer the best free VPN service, but all good things must come to an end. Is this VPN still worth consideration? Read our CyberGhost review to see what they have to offer.
- Free 7-day trial
- No traffic logs
- High 256-bit encryption
- Use up to 5 devices simultaneously
- Accepts Bitcoin and other anonymous payments
- Anonymous sign-up
- Choose server location
- DNS and IPV6 leak protection
- Kill switch
- Supports Torrent/P2P
- Pricier than most
- No NAT Firewall
- Some consumers report slow speeds
- Live chat and email ticket aren’t 24/7
- Long reputation of reliable security
- Unlimited bandwidth and data
- More than 1,000 servers in 50 countries around the world
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Routers and more
- One-click launch of VPN connection and browser
- Anti-Browser Fingerprinting feature protects you from advertisers and others identifying you when you’re browsing online
CyberGhost offers a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- $11.99/month for month-to-month
- $5.99/month for 1 year
- $3.50/month for 2 years
Cyber Ghost Coupon Code
CyberGhost is offering 57% off Premium Subscriptions when you pay for a year in advance. Just use this link to get started.
How Do Hackers Access WiFi Hotspots?
CyberGhost went “undercover” in this frightening video to demonstrate how easy it is for hackers to steal your information via a hotel WiFi hotspot. It’s estimated that the number of global WiFi hotspots will hit 340 million by 2018, and a vast majority are in the U.S.
Is CyberGhost Worth Paying For?
CyberGhost is still worth considering because it has a long reputation of reliable security along with a high encryption level, and unlimited bandwidth and data. CyberGhost, however, is more expensive than many other services.
Be sure to check out our Best VPN Service Reviews to get an overall picture of how CyberGhost compares to other VPN services and why you might pick one over another.
What other VPN services would you recommend?