To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
What’s the key to safe, smart online use? Security, of course. And one of the best security measures you can take is to invest in a Virtual Protocol Network (VPN). CyberGhost used to offer the best free VPN service, but all good things must come to an end. Is this VPN still worth consideration? Read our CyberGhost review to see what they have to offer.
- No traffic logs
- High 256-bit encryption
- Use up to 7 devices simultaneously
- Choose server location
- DNS and IPV6 leak protection
- Kill switch
- Supports Torrent/P2P
- Unblocks Netflix
- Accepts Bitcoin and other anonymous payments
- Anonymous sign-up
- Pricier than most
- No NAT Firewall
- Some consumers report slow speeds
- Email ticket isn't 24/7
- Long reputation of reliable security
- Unlimited bandwidth and data
- More than 6,100 servers in 91 countries around the world
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Routers, and more
- One-click launch of VPN connection and browser
- Anti-Browser Fingerprinting feature protects you from advertisers and others identifying you when you’re browsing online
- Live chat is available 24/7 in 4 languages (German, English, French, and Romanian)
CyberGhost offers a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- $12.99/month for month-to-month
- $4.29/month for 1 year
- $3.25/month for 2 years
- $2.29/month for 3 years
Are you confused by the VPN lingo in our reviews? Our VPN protocols and terms page breaks down all the tech terms you need to know.
CyberGhost went “undercover” in this frightening video to demonstrate how easy it is for hackers to steal your information via a hotel WiFi hotspot. It’s estimated that the number of global WiFi hotspots will hit 340 million by 2018, and a vast majority are in the U.S.
CyberGhost is still worth considering because it has a long reputation of reliable security along with a high encryption level and unlimited bandwidth and data. CyberGhost, however, is more expensive than many other services.
Be sure to check out our VPN services comparison to get an overall picture of how CyberGhost compares to other VPN services and why you might pick one over another.Tagged With: Review