To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
If you’ve found this page you know that Frontpoint is a top notch security system (in fact, as you can see at right, our experts have picked them as the best home security system this year). Now I’m guessing you’re either looking to expand your system or are on the verge of signing up as a new customer. But of course, like we usually do when we check out and get ready to pay, we are greeted with the not-so-elusive “enter your coupon code” box. While it still puzzles me that companies include this field on the checkout page (let’s be honest, all it does is make you exit the buying process so you can go and find a coupon), most continue to do so.
What’s also helpful, and what most of the “coupon” sites don’t necessarily share, is the history of promotions for a particular company. Sure you may have found a Frontpoint coupon, but how good is it compared to what they normally offer? Are there seasonal discounts, a Black Friday deal that might be better? We’re your source for the latest Frontpoint promotions, so keep this article handy!
Bookmark This Page For Discounts The Day They’re Released
We post Frontpoint promotions, with all the details, discount amounts, and eligible products, the day they’re released. So bookmark this page and stay tuned to save when the promo codes drop!
Get 15% off your entire cart. Use code FALL22. Click here to take advantage of this offer.
For $99 you get:
- Hub & keypad
- Door and window sensors
- Motion sensor
- Home defense kit
- Free shipping
These are Frontpoint promotions in the past year that have expired, but are typically seasonal, and can give you an idea of what you might be able to save if you decide to wait until the next promotion.
- Halloween Sale: Keep an eye on unwanted visitors by investing in a doorbell or outdoor camera. Save 20% off cameras with promo code SPOOKY22 (typically runs on or just after Halloween Day)
- New Year’s Promo: Save 15% off best sellers (door & window sensor, motion sensor, thermostat, flood sensor, and indoor camera) with promo code NEW2022 (typically runs in January)
- Christmas Sale: Save 20% storewide with promo code MERRY22 (typically runs in December)
- Cyber Monday Sale: Save 20% plus free shipping with promo code CYBER22 (typically runs in December)
- Black Friday Sale: Save 15% plus free shipping with promo code BLACKFRIDAY22 (typically runs in November)
- Veteran’s Day Weekend: Save 15% with promo code VETDAY22 (typically runs in November)
- Columbus Day/ Indigenous People’s Day Weekend: Save 15% with promo code DISCOVER22 (typically runs in October)
- Outdoor Smart Plug Release: Save 15% with promo code OUTDOORPLUG (typically runs in October)
- January 2021: Free camera + 20% off additional products (typically runs in January
- MLK Day Sale: Free camera + 25% off additional products (typically runs in January)
Top 3 Home Security Systems & Category Winners
|Ranking||1st||2nd||3rd||Low Cost, No Contract||Professional Install||Smart Home|
|Customer Service & Reputation||4.8||4.3||4.5||4.0||2.0||1.0|
|Ease Of Use||4.8||4.3||4.5||4.5||3.8||3.8|
Is Frontpoint A Good Choice For Home Security?
Frontpoint’s equipment design is appealing and fits nicely into many home design styles. From an equipment perspective, there are many security and smart home options from which to choose. Their app is comprehensive and makes it easy to control the system while away from home, and their pricing is in line with competitors.
However, potentially most important is that the majority of Frontpoint’s customers rave about their customer service. This is true for new customers, as well as existing customers. We called in as a new customer and found the sales experience more informative than pushy, which was refreshing. There was no urgency to close the sale, so we had time to sit back and consider our options before committing.
From an existing customer perspective, we found the technical support experience to be top-notch as well. Wait times were generally short, and the few calls we made to get troubleshooting assistance were answered professionally and in a way that made us feel like we could make the changes ourselves the next time.
Frontpoint no longer requires a contract. This is a significant change as professionally monitored companies will typically lock you into one to three-year contracts to recover equipment expenses. In the past, no-contract systems tended to be pretty bare-bones, but with Frontpoint’s extensive equipment lineup, you can now get a full-fledged home security system without the worry of having to pay off a large balance if you decide to cancel early.
Wondering which camera is best suited for your needs? Or just downloaded the app and are trying to get it to do everything you want? Our experts have decades of experience in home security and have personally tested and used Frontpoint products ad nauseam.
Our experts have decades of experience in the home security space, and have spent countless hours researching home security companies and the latest technologies. With the advent of smart home innovations the industry is ever-changing. Has Frontpoint kept up? Find out in our comprehensive coverage of the best home security systems.Tagged With: Frontpoint